Funding for CCA and its programs is derived from a variety of public and private sources including donations and fees for service.
- Public funding comes from several New York State agencies including the Division of Probation and Correctional Alternatives, the Department of Health/AIDS Institute, the Office of Children and Family Services, the Division of Criminal Justice Services, the New York State Education Department, the Office of Court Administration and the Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services.
- CCA also has contracts with local government agencies including the New York City Office of the Coordinator of Criminal Justice, the New York City Medical and Health Research Association, the City of Syracuse, Onondaga-Cortland-Madison BOCES, the Onondaga County Assigned Counsel Program, the Onondaga County Department of Health and the Syracuse City School District.
- Federal funding from the Department of Justice — Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Bureau of Justice Assistance, the Office of Drug Court Programs, the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs; the Department of Education, the Department of Labor, the Department of Health and Human Services — SAMHSA, Office of Minority Health, Administration for Children and Families and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also supports CCA projects.
- Program support and start-up funding for CCA has been given by such foundations and corporations as: American Express Foundation, Florence Burden Foundation, Central New York Community Foundation, First Niagara, Gill Foundation, Daniel and Florence Guggenheim Foundation, Charles Hayden Foundation, Langeloth Foundation, Lincoln Financial Group, Edna McConnell Clark Foundation, J.M. McDonald Foundation, MONY Foundation, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association, New York Community Trust, Permanent Judicial Council on Justice for Children, Public Welfare Foundation, Rothenberg Foundation, and the United Way of Central New York.
- CCA is building a base of support from individual donors and allies. SEIU – 1199 and Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority are examples of the diverse support that CCA enjoys.
To receive a copy of CCA's financial statements, you may write to the NYS Office of Charities Registration, 162 Washington Avenue, Albany NY 12231 or email CCA requesting a financial statement. Be sure to include your complete address.